Snow Removal and Storm Management Services
A snow storm can take place at a moment’s notice and can be problematic with serve impact to a business owner, finding an effective resolution can be fairly difficult given the severity of the snow storm.
Being in existence since 1993, Cariati Developers prides itself on customer service, quality, dependability, and professionalism. With each passing year, Cariati Developers continues to lead the snow removal industry by developing new strategies and techniques for snow, ice and storm management. Our extensive line of modern snow removal equipment is ready an willing to handle your snow plowing needs.
Since Cariati Developers offers a wide range of services, it’s possible to design a maintenance program to suit a corporation’s needs. Such programs can range from a one year (or multiple year) flat rate contract with a sliding scale snow caps to a one year (or multiple year) per inch contract. Granted that Cariati Developers provides clients with impeccable service, they would love to be a part of your long list of vendors. It’s also worth mentioning that the materials used by Cariati Developers are sold in bulk.
Snow Removal and Pre-treatments
Cariati Developers can do to effectively tackle a snow storm’s aftermath and get your property in excellent, working shape again.
Cariati Developers has a long list of precautions for removing snow. Such precautions are:
- Clearing exits, entrances, loading docks, and fire lanes of buildings or parking lots of snow. Then, secondary parking is cleared of snow second. It should be mentioned that several passes are made during storms.
- De-icing agent is applied to all paved areas as Magnesium chloride is added to sidewalks for melting ice.
- A final plow is made to clean snow remains. If necessary, a final de-icing treatment is applied.
- During a snow storm, Cariati Developers will continually remove snow from the doors and sidewalks around the building being serviced.
- Cariati Developers regularly check walkways and parking lots nightly for ice. Ice-melt applications are applied if needed.
Thankfully, Cariati Developers is on hand to solve your post-snow storm issues… no matter what damage the storm had left behind.
More about our SnowRemoval services:
Our guaranteed scope of work for snow removal
- CDI will keep all fire lanes, loading docks, entrances and exits to parking lot and building clear of snow first. All secondary parking will be cleared of snow second. Several passes will be made throughout storms.
- CDI will apply a de-icing agent to all paved areas and Magnesium chloride ice-melt to all sidewalks as needed.
- CDI will do a final plow after snow has stopped to clean any remains. A final de-icing treatment will be applied if necessary.
- CDI will continually clear all snow from sidewalks and doors around building as needed during a storm.
- Any damages to curbing (beyond normal wear from plowing) will be replaced by CDI. CDI will also accept responsibility for damages to any building or fixtures caused by us. CDI will stake all parking areas with safety green fiberglass plow stakes.
- CDI will check parking lot and walkways nightly for any ice. An ice-melt application will be done if needed.